Sun Prairie restaurants
– 5-6 Large Berkshire Pork Chops
– 1 Cup Fine Bourbon
– 2/3 Cup Cold Water
– 1/4 Cup Table Salt
– 1/2 Cup Dijon Mustard
– 1 Tablespoon Of Teriyaki Sauce
– 3 Teaspoons Ground Paprika
– 4 Tablespoons Pure Maple Sugar
– 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
– 1 Heaping Tablespoon Brown Sugar
– 5-6 Strips Peppercorn Bacon Strips
Information: Serving Size 6. 410 Calories Per Serving. 14 Grams Of Fat.
First in a large mixing bowl add bourbon, brown sugar, minced garlic, ground paprika, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, salt and water, mix vigorously. Marinade Berkshire chops for at least 30 minutes. in a separate dish rub brown sugar into bacon and wrap each Berkshire chop with bacon. pin with soaked wood clip. Grill on Hickory plank or straight on grill until internal temp is 150 degrees. about 5-7 minutes per side. Serve hot with fine white wine and enjoy.