Watertower Chop House
Sun Prairie restaurants
Baked Pork Chops
– 4 Pork Chops 1/2 Inch Thick
– 2 Teaspoons Parsley Flakes
– 2 Teaspoons Herb Mixture. (Thyme/Garlic/Marjoram/Pepper)
– 3 Cups Potato’s Cut Into Wedges. About 6 Small Potato’s
– 1 1/2 Cups Fresh Sliced Mushrooms
– 1 Medium Red Bell Pepper Cut In 1 Inch Pieces
– 1 Medium Tomato, Cut Into 8 Wedges + 1 Medium Onion, Cut In Wedges
– Cooking Spray
Information: Serving Size 6. 375 Calories Per Serving. 12 Grams Of Fat.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Take each Pork Chop and spray lightly with cooking spray. Sprinkle with 1 1/2 teaspoons of herb mixture evenly on both sides of all 4 pork chops. Use a large baking pan and place pork chops in each corner of the pan. In a mixing bowl add Potatoes, Mushrooms, Bell Peppers, and onions. Spray vegetables Very lightly with cooking spray then Add rest of herb mixture and toss till the herbs are evenly distributed. Pour vegetables into center of baking pan with pork chops. Bake 45 Minutes uncovered. Turn Pork, stir veggies and place tomato wedges on vegetable and cook additional 10-15 minutes until pork is tender. Serve warm with fine white wine.